This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is One Directions managements email/private email ?
10-03-2012, 04:59 AM
What is One Directions managements email/private email ?
Hello my names Judy and I'm a mother of 2 girls one 14 and the other 2 quite the difference ! haha but I was wondering if anyone has any information on how I could contact One Direction's management / manager by email. My daughter belle who is 14 has been just recently diagnosed with depression and a eating disorder she she gets bullied a lot at school and One Direction the only thing I've been seeing her smiling over lately so I need to try and contact them for a personal matter if you could tell me any details how I could get in contact with them a simple follow on twitter would make her world! please help and I can promise you the information will NOT be let out. if you have any further question email me at judy_marie68@yahoo.ca Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:07 AM

This is their agency, but good luck finding an actual email address. I'd suggest telling them your story via Twitter. At least there, you'll contact them directly and will be less likely to get the brushoff of an impersonal manager.

http://www.modestmanagement.com/one-direction

Ads

10-03-2012, 05:07 AM

I know managements email is out there, and there is a way to get a hold of them, but after looking all the places I could think of I couldn't find it. Every case of someone I know having it though, its for talking to them about upcoming shows, or booking privte shows. Honestly im not sure if you can even get it for "personal" reasons, but maybe you can. even if you did get it though, im not sure how much they could do for you, becasue I'm sure they get so many emails about situations similar to yours. I think you best bet to help your daughter is to try and contact Liam Payne (on of the boys in the band). He is such a sweetheat, and maybe if you write him a letter with a heartfelt explation of your sistuation and leaving him your daughters twitter name MAYBE he would follow her. I'm not making any promises or saying he will for sure, but i mean the other day he said he was trying to follow back people who sent him birthday cards nad felt bad for people he couldnt follow back becasue he could read the twitter names haha. he has always been the one (at least I think) that has been most caring and interactive with his fans. he is always following fans, and actually follows the most fans out of all of the boys. you can try contacting any of them but like i said I believe Liam is your best bet (: dont stop trying though, managements email is out there maybe you can find it or someone will reply that knows it! Good luck, I hope your daughter gets bettter soon <3

-Olivia