This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
marketing strategies to get students for my institute?
11-19-2012, 02:07 AM
marketing strategies to get students for my institute?
I am looking after the student admission and counselling of a Hotel Management Institute.I am little confused and would like to know the different marketing plans I can adopt to increase the no. of students for my Institution.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:15 AM

If your school is accredited and reputable, the two largest sources for students are referrals from Hotels who have hired your graduates and send promising employees for formal training, and aggressive advertising campaigns. As your target audience is recent high school graduates choose media that is popular with teenagers. There are several vehicles available on the Internet and other on line social media such as twitter and facebook. In addition, if develop print advertisements you may consider mailing them to high school guidance councilors and libraries so they can make them available to interested potential students. If you have an advertising budget, a good online advertising firm may be your best bet for designing and posting adds to reach your target audience. Good luck The PracticaL Mentor

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply