This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get alot of prizerebel points without having any points and doing offers?
11-19-2012, 02:08 AM
how to get alot of prizerebel points without having any points and doing offers?
please help me find a hack

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:16 AM

Disregarding the legality of hacks, the only real way I can think of to earn points without doing offers would be to post your referral link in a lot of places and hope you get a few people to earn the points /for/ you.
For example, answering PrizeRebel questions on here and posting your link in the source section. (Case in point, my link below. xD)

Ads

11-19-2012, 02:16 AM

I'm a Prize Rebel veteran, and I've had great success on the website. I've earned over 228.968 points total (1=$1), and $207.12 on offers alone (in less than five months). Getting offers to credit can be a little frustrating, but that's true for all GPT (Get Paid To) websites. Here are a few tips to kick-start your PR career (a guaranteed $15+ with very little effort and time). ^^

I'm afraid no such "hack" exists, but there are ways to cut through much of the survey filling and increase offer crediting. As Sprinku said, referrals are a great way to earn a few points on the side. I earned 22 points from 151 referrals on Yahoo! Answers, Twitter, and the PR Forums.

If my answer helped you, feel free (or better yet, obliged) to sign up on my referral link (see the source). Quick link: http://www.tinyurl.com/yensshj

If you need more help, check out the unofficial PR forums: http://www.prizerebelforums.com/ I'm Chemaqua there - PM me for more personalized help.

1. Leave all windows open, and let them load. Wait a minute before you close them after you've finished the offer.

2. Say yes to or click on one or two more optional offers than required. If that's not required, use the Greasemonkey plugin and Just Say NO! userscript as needed.

3. Use plausible, but fake information. For example, I use a fake name, a real phone number of a business in my zipcode, an address of a business (same one) in my zipcode, and a new, real email every time I complete an offer. Make sure you don't enter different information by mistake. Roboform is a good way to fill out forms automatically.

[EDIT]: DO NOT use different information every time - I had points deducted for false information because I did, and it decreases crediting in every GPT.

4. Read the fine print on RH and Pharmdaily offers and make sure the information you enter qualifies you for the program.

5. There are a lot of offers that will credit instantly - check out the "Most Credited Offers" box on the homepage for the best ones, and look up the official PR forums for more help.

6. RewardsQuiz offers are the easiest - you can get up to 10 points in 80-cent offers just by following these steps: fill out the survey, hit the X at the top right once the optional offers appear, hit CANCEL when it says "Wait! Stop!", change the 1 at the end of the last URL to 0, and hit enter. The offer will credit instantly 90% of the time.

7. Read the offer descriptions and fine print (especially qualifying information). They are very useful to increase crediting.

8. I recommend that you use a program called "Sandboxie" on PlaySushi offers. All you have to do is open Sandboxie, go to "DefaultBox", New Sandbox, and Open Web Browser. If you did it right, your browser will open with two [#] signs bracketing the name. Install PlaySushi (uncheck all the optional toolbars), play the game, and go to the PlaySushi homepage. Wait two minutes, then go back to Sandboxie and right click on the SandBox. Delete the content, and the offer should credit in ten minutes. One of the guys on the PR Forums showed me the trick.

Good luck! Once you get into the rhythm it's easy to get 50 points (1=$1) a month - I make an average of $50.882 every month ($46.026 without referrals).

Completed custom prize claims below from most recent to first (all Steam games, and a lot of these were on weekend sales). You can order almost anything (food for example, but nothing lethal and/or from disreputable websites). If you want PayPal, just sell something fake on Ebay and have PR buy it from you. It's a good alternative to the minimum payments on many other survey sites.

Borderlands
Counter-Strike
Torchlight
Day of Defeat: Source
Red Orchestra
Counter-Strike: Source
Half-Life 1 Anthology