This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TWITTER HELP! Please answer!!?
10-03-2012, 05:05 AM
TWITTER HELP! Please answer!!?
So I had a twitter and I deactivated it because it was sending random messages to people and it kept tweeting things about "losing weight" ugh.. It was so annoying. So I was wondering if it really has been deleted? Because last time I got emails saying people had mention me in a tweet, or that they had DM me. So is it still going to delete my twitter after getting emails?? Is it just Sending me messages till It offically gets deleted? Please answer!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:13 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Contact+twitter&l=1 <-- Relevant

Ads

With the new twitter, when you deactivate your account you have 30 days to reopen it. I would guess that you'll keep getting messages for a couple days, but it will stop for sure when the 30 days are up.

Be sure that you've got email from twitter or any other that would be junk.

Send email within 10 days to admin of twitter. You can reopen it. If cannot try with new.

Um the things about 'losing weight' is because you probably used some apps with your twitter. And what kind of a person deletes her twitter? Like omg i would never be able to live without twitter o.o

but i don't really know =/ but i'm pretty sure you didn't delete it maybe you just deactivated it but then people wouldn't be able to see you if you deactivated it.
Maybe you didn't really deactivated it. Maybe you took a step wrong and then it didn't deactivate.
You should just sign in again to your account and deactivate it again or maybe even delete if you want then maybe you will stop getting these emails (:
hope i helped (: -twitter-addict