This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I NEED HELP BEFORE TOMORROW?
10-03-2012, 05:06 AM
I NEED HELP BEFORE TOMORROW?
im unpopular right now. i have ppl in my family that are popular, and some popular ppl like me or are my friends. i have a facebook. wat are things i can do, say, change to become popular? how should i make my fb seem like im popular? should i get a twitter? wat should i wear? wat should i say? wat should i do? what should i like? wat shouldnt i do, say, like, have? wat should i havve? wat should my room have in it, wat should my room look like? HELP??? PLEASE SERIOUS ANSWER. person with best ideas or longest list of anvicrer tips and ideas, gets best answer?
btw im an 8 grade girl in middle school

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:14 AM

*sigh* when you get older you'll realize that popularity doesn't matter jack. Just be yourself.

Ads

Chill out. Damn. Just be yourself.

Idk talk to people more do ur hair more often try to like things tht r in style like vans skinnies and cute shirts add people tht r in ur grade and much people don't have a twitter lol Tell ur friends to go places with you to hang out idk sorry if tht didn't help

It is very true that this stuff won't matter in the future, but hey, why stay unpopular?
I'd say these are some steps that made me a little more popular

>Leave your profile picture and cover picture the way you like it, people got to like you for who you are
>When you post a facebook status, go to this website, http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/about...ok_Status/
don't use all the statuses on this site everyday, try like once a week and make sure you pick out one that's not too inappropriate but also a little funny, to guys and girls
>Don't post all the statuses you read, but kind of glance through them so you build your personality a little bit, you can't become popular just over facebook
>Twitter isn't mandatory for becoming popular
>don't wear just b-ball shorts and a t shirt everyday, try to mix it up now and then by wearing jeans for example
>As far as what you should do, just be yourself and bring a little bit of confidence everywhere you go, because that can come off attractive to others
>Everyone likes someone athletic so sports wouldn't be a bad idea
>Your room should just look normal
>Remember if you're being someone you're not, you'll just end up hating yourself, so live life to its fullest!