This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more subscribers and traffic to my youtube channel?
11-19-2012, 02:10 AM
How to get more subscribers and traffic to my youtube channel?
hey i have a youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/AllAboutMacs ) and i was wondering what are some strategies on youtube i could to get more views on my videos?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:18 AM

As with any marketing model for gaining traffic, it is about exposure. Try linking to your channel from a blog you run. Put it in some signatures on boards you participate in, perhaps you can tweet about your new videos on twitter.

Mix it around, on your videos talk about your blog and your twitter. On your blog talk about your channel and twitter.

All your different sources should mention the other sources from time to time. Just don't go blitzing your advertisements everywhere. Mention them in casual conversation along with interesting content.

I wish you luck! Smile

Ads

11-19-2012, 02:18 AM

Well our YouTube is Applepros and I'm sure you talk about apple (macbook) haha im stupid :3 anyway we'll give you a shout out but my subscribers are strange (too bad for me) maybe they wont be lazy :0 well sub to us