This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is sad i use my twitter account as a source of confidence now Ive lost 2 followers my confidence has?
10-03-2012, 05:08 AM
This is sad i use my twitter account as a source of confidence now Ive lost 2 followers my confidence has?
Gone............Id been through a hard time twitter brought me back as it felt like someone actually cared about me and what i was up too...now that my 2 main followers have left my confidence has shattered and plummeted i don't no how to recover. Im actually acting different in day to day life also.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:16 AM

wow, i have never heard of this, you are so messed up. i dont know how to gain back your confidence because i always have confidence. you need some fucking help and real fast.

Ads

Don't value your self worth based on Twitter, its crap anyway-delete your account and live your life.

I'm not if you are serious or not, but if you are, don't feel bad. I've lost literally hundreds of Twitter followers several times in just one day when Twitter decided to delete several accunts suspected of spamming. However, I should add that those hundreds of deleted followers were from four different Twitter accounts that I have, which have a total of 40,000 followers.

If you lose followers, don't sweat it. It's easy to get more. Just find and follow interesting people who have similar interest as you. One of the main FREE Twitter applications that I use is Tweetspinner. If you need help learning how to use it, you should check out my video by clicking on the link below:

http://www.mindbites.com/lesson/7283-get...e-features