This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hayley Williams from Paramore Twitter Pic Scandal?
11-19-2012, 02:11 AM
Hayley Williams from Paramore Twitter Pic Scandal?
Is the picture of Hayley Williams, on twitter, posted a few days ago; real. Some people are saying that the photo is photo shopped is this true. Wow i am really disappointed in Hayley.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:19 AM

I think it's true however it is said that someone hacked her twitter and put it there.

Ads

It wasn't photoshopped.

Its real.

I don't even believe she was hacked, I think she did it for publicity.

But who knows...I guess its possible she got hacked...though its very unlikely...

I don't think it was photo shopped, maybe it's real?
I heard that the pic was meant for her and BF only, that's what I read in an article.

Its real, thats why she posted on her twitter "My night just changed drastically" instead of saying "Oh hey guys, that photo was fake" blah blah blah.

I'm pretty sure its real.
I'd like to believe it was fake or edited in some way, but I just can't when I put my mind to it. Hayley Williams is a woman in this generation. Lots of girls take or have taken nude pictures of themselves. "The Only Exception" is a nice song, but Hayley is not an exception to this.

If I really think, since it was taken from a Blackberry and Hayley constantly uploads pictures to websites, it is very possibly that she accidentally uploaded the picture herself and decided to claim she was "Hacked"

No one will know the truth for quite some time aside from Her and most likely the band and her Boyfriend. Until you hear it out of either of them, do not listen to any websites.

The people running those celebrity websites are on a constant lookout to feed on someone elses fame and misfortunes and rake in money through internet advertisements on their site. They'll put lies up just to get views and if the truth comes out, they'll say "our source was bad, sorry for the mistake" and you'll read that too.. giving them another site view.

Don't be disappointed in Hayley, she did no wrong. I'm pretty damn sure this was no publicity stunt.

Its real.
Don't be disappointed. I think it was an accident. She uploads tons of photos from her phone- perhaps she simply said it was hacked because she didn't want people to think she did it on purpose. I still respect her: TONS of girls have even worse pics of themselves-- for themselves only.
At the same time, don't put her on a pedestal. She's human and she makes mistakes. This will all blow over soon.

We love you Hayley!