This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best Branding and marketing strategy to promote Kuih Bahulu like how Big Apple and Dunkin promote?
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM
What is the best Branding and marketing strategy to promote Kuih Bahulu like how Big Apple and Dunkin promote?
Donate. Surely we can introduce different flavor of Bahulu toppings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:21 AM

yeh maybe we can make it colorful also, once its done, dip it into colors ..cool !

Ads

promote it at supermarket

Start a new shop with new name. Invite the press and VVIPs.Get Andy Lau or Madonna to launch and taste it. Show the video on tv all over the world.

The rest is history....

different flavour would be nice.use the power of media.advertise it everywhere.radio,tv,newspaper because these are the source that make malaysian aware of your existence in the market.

it must be delicious too.

i like this idea..it has being in my mind in several years. I hope can join this project too.

What is your product? Find a niche for your bahulu. What makes your bahulu different from the rest. Is it soft, is it moist? Once you have your niche than you can expand your marketing idea around it. Get a catchy brand name for your bahulu and also a tagline (easy to remember and unique).
Who is your target market? Is it mass market or towards medium to high end?
How to reach the target market (depending who your target market is). Don't use media (TVs and Radio) at the early stage. It is expensive. We seldom see Dunkins and Big Apple's TV commercial. Just create a buzz using advertorials in related magazines like Food magazines (local and expats), get food reviews on your bahulu.You can also create a buzz using social media marketing a new form of media creating awareness and getting followers in Facebook, Myspace, Friendsters, Twitters. You could have a food tasting on your bahulu. Invite the journalists to savour your bahulu. The most important thins is that you have to have a good PR and service.

There are a lot of ways to market your bahulu. The most important thing is that put ourself in your customer shoes. Then you will be on the right track.

I hope this helps you.