This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the new Christian spam strategy, “Jesus; all about life” mean Christianity is responding to a threat?
10-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Does the new Christian spam strategy, “Jesus; all about life” mean Christianity is responding to a threat?
I’ve noticed that just about every church in Sydney has this new marketing strategy advertised out the front. It’s a banner with “Jesus” in big letters and then the phrase, “All about life” after it. There has also been TV advertising. It directs people to a website where they can post in a picture and a short Twitter style message and thank this “Jesus” for whatever they want.

The thing that I’ve noticed is that all different Christian churches have this same banner out the front. Usually the different Christian cults will advertise only their specific version of Christianity but it seems as though all Christian cults are getting behind this. Do you think this indicates that Christian cults are responding to a threat? The threat being the fact that people just aren’t interested in Christian rubbish anymore and no one cares about threats of hell or a vengeful invisible god, so the Christian response to this is to put aside their differences, join forces and pool their efforts to prolong the life of the Jesus delusion in their society?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:24 AM

If jesus were truly all about life, then why is he dead?

Ads

Christians are always threatening that if we don't believe what they do we must eternally suffer by our all loving and good God.

I am not christan so therefore I could not help you.

Wow you sort of answered your own question there didn't you? I guess you've got it all figured out for all of us. Thanks.

Only JW Cults are doing this under the smoke screen of christianity

You must be Born Again! John 3:3

So, you're saying all marketing has to do with threats. Not smart on your part. Surely you have the mentality to realize not all marketing has to do with threats. If you believe it does, then you have to admit the marketing of atheists is equally from threat. What are you afraid of? That believers are actually right? I say it's fear that drives you to come here and try to drudge up a campaign against Christians. Every time you come here, you are showing your fear of Christians. Thank you so much for giving us so much power. That's really very thoughtful of you to give Christians so much power...and watch out....we're everywhere...but you don't have to live in so much fear. Jesus has taught us to love our enemies and do good to those who do us evil...even you.

don't let low level, contemporary goofy Christian culture keep you from the son of God.

Yours in Christ, Nick

Uh, no it means they are advertising Jesus...

You sound afraid of the God of Israel...That's a shame...

Interesting observation...actually JESUS is the center or more accurately, the foundation of christianity. If your observation is true, then christianity could become stronger than ever when in the unity of the faith, which is CHRIST JESUS and him crucified. For you see, a 3 fold cord is not easily broken, but a house divided cannot stand...