This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How am I supposed to get back a hacked email account when the security questions are changed?
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM
How am I supposed to get back a hacked email account when the security questions are changed?
I really hope there's something I'm missing. If it's that easy for an email to get hacked and protected from the original owner, then yahoo security is garbage.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Last year 75,000 accounts were hacked from Yahoo., GMail, HotMail, Google, FB, Twitter, .....I can go on and on....one thing you have to understand...with this world getting out of wack and lack of employment....people will do just about anything to make money...that is including hacking your account.....hoping that they can maybe get a credit card number or something important out of your e-mail account....If you want a more secure e-mail...use Thunderbird.......

Ads

11-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Contact the email provider and let them know the account has been hijacked. They will how a protocol for dealing with the situation.