This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Weiner did nothing inappropriate why did he refuse to deny that the photo was of himself?
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM
If Weiner did nothing inappropriate why did he refuse to deny that the photo was of himself?
And why did he first claim his Twitter account was "hacked" but now claims to be the victim of a "prank". And why did he call one reporter a "jack" when he was interviewed about the scandal?
All of this adds up to one thing - GUILT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!! Off with the weiner!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:22 AM

He said he didn't recognize the photo, but couldn't say for sure that it wasn't a photo-shopped picture that may have been him.
Calling it a hacking and a prank isn't mutually exclusive. It's easy to see that it could be both.
The reporter kept interrupting him when he tried to answer the question. I think reporters that do that are jerks, too. I often see interviews on TV where the "reporter" talks for most of the time.
All of it adds up to nothing yet. Will have to wait for actual facts instead of Breitbart style innuendo.

Ads

Maybe Fox didn't report it but,Weiner did deny sending the photo to that college student

Because Weiner was sneaking around with Boehner.

Please wake me up when this "scandal" becomes about funneling campaign money to pay for a Mistress's lifestyle (see John Edwards) or when it becomes about a senator forcing himself on a married woman who wants to keep her and her husband's jobs intact (see John Ensign).

A photo that is less risque than a Calvin Klein ad or a billboard? I could care less about this "scandal".... so ridiculous, now I need my sleep.
'

zzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz

He explained that. Listen to him.

The minute we heard the name "Breitbart" we knew it was a hoax.

##