This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can Teachers look at your myspace profile even if its a private profile...?
11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
can Teachers look at your myspace profile even if its a private profile...?
Can teachers look at a private myspace profile can they do thise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:22 AM

i dont think so, if your myspace is private then no one should be able to see it as long as they're your friend.

Ads

if your on a school computer they can but at your house no not unless there a hacker or they know you password

No they can't because you'r profile is private,unless they are in your friends.Hah i bet you wrote something bad about an old fart teacher huh?

not unless you have them as a friend. or if you access it at school and the computer tech can go into your history of visited sites and probably view it. idk

I go to a private school and they require that you add them on myspace/facebook/twitter. If they are your friends on any of those then they can see you.

There are ways to get around the whole setting your profile private thing but I doubt that your school cares what your myspace says enough to hack you. If they hacked any of your friends then they would be able to see your profile though.

Now if you log on at school then the risk is probably higher that they can see it. At my school, all of our laptops (each student has one) can be viewed and controlled from a single laptop in our tech room. If they do not have that program installed there is always the possibility of a key logger, but I really doubt that they would do that.

I suggest cleaning up your myspace a bit...clean songs, pictures, videos, language etc. That way if they do somehow view it, then you have nothing to hide.