This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I spread my blog on the internet?
11-19-2012, 02:15 AM
how can I spread my blog on the internet?
I've created a little blog (it's new) because I really like to write. I really want people to read it and to have followers if I can get them to like it but I don't know how to spread it or to publish it. Forget about facebook please. And I have twitter but nobody follows me. Sad any advice please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:23 AM

Share it on facebook.
Ask you friends on facebook to share it.

Ads

You could do a online search on blog site that you can post it and other can read it and comment on it, I know some friends are doing this already

Hi Luna,

To promote your blog use microblogging...such as Facebook, twitter,linkedin, friednsfeed or Digg

Post blogs links continuously on Micro-blog sites and I am damn sure for spreading of your blog.

Moreover, You also may put good keywords on your blog contents so it will come to search engine crawler.,

Thanks
Happy Blogging

Hello Luna If you want to email me I would be glad to help you get followers and show you what I use to publish my blogs. It works great. Taylor

Making a video with your blog name and putting it on YouTube is a great way to get new visitors to your website! I can make a professional video for you for only $5. Check me out: http://www.Fiverr.com/TristenROBrien

Spreading your blog on the internet is not a very tough job. You can spread your blog on the internet by the help of the following website. Here you will get all the facilities for a blog and website.

http://www.lawrencetam.net/project-mayhem