This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i make 1000 visitors per month by google adword please give description?
11-19-2012, 02:17 AM
How can i make 1000 visitors per month by google adword please give description?
I have recently launched a social website and need to promote it therefore i need about 1000 of visitors per month is it possible by google adword but with lower PPC about $0.01 to 0.03 and about 34 Rs (per day budget) if it is possible then how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:26 AM

Hi Pratik,

Adwords is not the good place to start with if you want to receive real (and targeted) traffic.

If you have a social media, let it be found by the googlebot spiders as social media sites has
dynamic contents which spiders love.

Yes, it is possible to get 1cent to 3 cents PPC - provided you have deep pocket to play with.

Dont take the risk, there are dozens of techniques out there to get traffic to your website.

Ads

Adwords is a great way to test your site BUT unless you've got loads of cash and understand it it's not something you want to jump into, it will burn your cash fast.
Adwords is basically an auction site (reverse auction) that is the most relevant site for the search term gets the cheapest click rate.
Adwords will assign a quality score to your site, so unless you've set up back links, good content etc and optimised your site for certain keywords (search terms) you will more than likely be paying a lot more than you have too.

Hi Patrik,

I agree with the other replies. If I were you, I would only use adwords to test my ad but not to get my 1,000 visitors, unless of course, you have loads of cash. However, if you are into adwords and want to make the most of it on a shoestring budget, try using keywords that are not massively competitive. To do that, you might want to try wordtracker.com that provides a large list of keywords that might help you find some visitors without burning too mush cash in doing so.
And make sure you include a clear benefit on your adwords campaign as an incentive such as "Free membership, limited offer!" or something like that. There are others things to keep in mind when using google adwords but it might be too long to explain them here.

Anyhow, there are others ways, more effective, to find 1000 visitors without having to pay a lot of money for it.
You could try s.e.o, article marketing on article directories and ezines, free classifieds ads, pay-per-view, CPM, solo ads in ezines, posting on forums and social networks, press releases, iphone ads, and so on.

Also, don't forget to use some offline techniques as much as you can to bring fresh leads to your website on a regular basis, such as ads on newspapers or magazines, flyers, business cards to drop in busy places, and so on.

Now, if you really are serious about promoting your social website, then I would suggest that you visit http://www.Club-MoneyMakers.com.
I'm a paid member of this website and not only you will discover many methods to promote your online business, but the video tutorials are very easy to implement and the site has been created by an online multi-millionaire.

So basically, you will have all the proven blueprints that you need, to use:
- google adwords
- ad brite
- classifieds ads
- ezines ads
- free traffic techniques
- video marketing
- social networking
- and much more

You might want to chek it out.

Good luck!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?rd=&fp_ip...=yfp-t-701

Build your traffic first!!! You won't make a dime with 1000 visitors. Now go build a landing page that works, and once you have that, you'll attract the traffic you need. Test, test, test, test that landing page!