This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asking for advice and help about blogging and or writing e-books?
11-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Asking for advice and help about blogging and or writing e-books?
Can anyone share their wisdom and success about writing blogs and or e-books,book publishing online that would be willing to e-mail me about information that i may learn how ??
Not real tech savvy , but would like to learn first hand not by reading some advertisers web page for them to make money.............and me still not understanding nothing about it .
Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:26 AM

It is a complicated process, and yet quite simple to earn an income with a blog, and creating an ebook is super easy.

First, you have to think about your topic (or niche). What are you good at? What do you know a lot about? What are you passionate about?

Then you need to start a blog. You can do it free at blogger com, wordpress com, or blogzam com or you can start one on your own domain (register your domain and get hosting) and then install wordpress.

You need to write good quality blog posts (about 5 per week is good to start with).

You need to promote your blog on Twitter and Facebook and submit your blog to sites like technorati and stumbleupon. Submit your blog to RSS feed directories too.

It takes time to build up a following but you should be able to get a pretty good following in one year if you follow the steps at blogandretire dot com. Week one is free and will get you started with a lot of great info. It's a really awesome ecourse that teaches everything you need to do in order to create a successful income generating blog. It also tells you how to market on twitter and facebook successfully, and also teaches how to create, market, and sell ebooks. It also teaches about email autoresponder services to build an email list (not spam email, just newsletter type stuff, and promotion of your ebook), and it also goes into how to register a domain and how to get hosting, set up wordpress, etc. That is what I'd recommend.

Basic ebook creation is just to type it up in a word document and then use free software called Primo PDF to drag and drop your word document and it automatically creates a PDF. Then you can upload your PDF to the internet.

Hope this helps.

~Lisha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply