This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In your opinion, do you think twitter is better or worse than facebook or myspace?
11-19-2012, 02:21 AM
In your opinion, do you think twitter is better or worse than facebook or myspace?
I just started using twitter and i like the idea of it. But what's your opinion on it? Thanks!
I know its ridiculous, its like NO ONE CARES! But i think its fun to know what celebrities are doing all the time!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:30 AM

I think it's better than the rest. I was arguing with my friend a few days ago which one was better lol, myspace or twitter.

Ads

worse.

worse, its wayyy more addicting

We all have that friend that constantly updates. But this is true with facebook as well...

It's like, I don't care if you're going to the bathroom! Don't post it!

Twitter's ridiculous, I can't see why people care about other peoples lives. I like Facebook best.

well ive never used twitter, but its getting more popular, especially with celebrities. I think myspace is getting old, and facebook is for more structured and fun communication. Twitter doesn't seem to offer as many features, so I vote for facebook.

It's totally different. Twiter is great for short updates, but MySpace/Facebook allow longer posts, full blogs, pictures, etc.

Comparing Twitter to MySpace/Facebook is like comparing a gokart to a 4-door sedan. Sometimes you need a full-sized car, and sometime you only need to go a few blocks fast.

Facebook is the best, its organized
Twitter is just weird
Myspace is for little kids(seriously a week ago i went to go print my report and i needed to use the computers in the library and all of them were used by like 12year olds on MYSPACE i was like wat the HECK!! it made me mad)

MySpace = People looking for a Music deal, and begging fans/friends

Facebook = well organized MySpace that load faster (because you cant customize it) and no/less spam comments

Twitter= Twitterific! lol, the best next thing.. simple as 1, 2 tweet!

http://twitter.com/thorsonb follow me! @thorsonb