This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Rebecca Blacks twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:24 AM
What is Rebecca Blacks twitter?
I'm really confused right now.. I thought Rebecca black's twitter was @_RebeccaBlack_ is it? or did it get hacked?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:32 AM

she's practically famous now so they can't use any of the social networks thay used before they were famous...just like Justin Beiber's old youtube account

@Allyo...duh..I know every famous person has a FB and twitter...I'm just saying that they have to make new profiles after they get famous...they aren't using the same profiles they created before they got famous because the industry makes you delete the old profiles so that they can make you a whole new image...

READ ABOUT IT!!!

Ads

why you chattin to a 13 year old?,who's song drives literally EVERYONE UP THE WALL

ugh why do you want to? Just buy a calender, that will tell you when its friday

btw justin bieber still does use his old youtube account theres no reason why he cant
and none of that is true justin bieber has a fb and a twitter and so does pretty much every famous person out there, they just use fb fan page