This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I advertise a small business for free?
11-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Where can I advertise a small business for free?
How can a smaller business reach its target market for little or no cost? Whether a business offers a product or service, the advertising challenge is the same: reaching qualified customers. Free classified ad websites are excellent sources of qualified leads but which ones? I am aware of craigslist, backpage, bjayslist, and ebay classifieds, but I am having no luck with ebay classifieds.. Any advise would be helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:34 AM

Free advertising is worth exactly what you pay for it.

Ads

its going to be hard finding legitimate eye catching advertisement for free. Your best marketing bet would be to just go design a simple flyer or small testimony survey and go door to door leaving it in peoples mailboxes or direct mailing which is the same thing, but it's not legal at least in california to leave unidentified mail in peoples mailboxes but it happens all the time. Just leave it on their door step or between the creases of the door. Make sure you leave a small description of your business in generality contact information and location it's an inexpensive way to market your business

Well, I think bjayslist might be an option. They are a smaller site and cater to top areas such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York etc. They have free ads, also sell cheap advertising for banners and such and do alot of SEO work.. they allow you to use your links in the ads you place with them. you can check em out.. bjayslist com --- Wow, I bet they thought long and hard about that name eh? duh!

I think try to advertise your business on online free local classifieds.

There are various ways on how you can promote a business. Each of those ways are methods that can help businesses establish a good number of customers and clients as well as a huge amount of income sales. Some of the ways you can do that are , of course commercial on local TV or Radio stations, newspapers and magazines are still one of the best way to advertise for a small cost and obviously Internet as Infomercial .

Hey,

If you need free classifieds ad listening, here you go

canadian-classifieds.com

It has lots of categories. So you post your ad in relevant category to drive target traffic.

The more online presence the better.
1. Article (write about it)
2. Blog commenting (give your thoughts on relevant subjects or start a new thread)
3. Forum posting (give your thoughts on relevant subjects or start a new thread)
4. Press Release (same as article)
5. Video Upload Sites (create a video, offer free advice, tips or guide)
6. Link exchange
7. Social network with those having huge database of contacts/friends (you will be surprised many don't know this point)

***In everything you do, leave behind memorable traces of yourself by giving real valuable comments and tips and the only, lastly, your url website address for reference.

8. And last but not least, targeted reach is via Post Free Ads to the following huge list of popular and top ranking free classifieds directory:-

Ablewise.com
AdlandPro.com
AdPost.com
AdTrader.co.uk
BackPage.com
BestOnlineClassifieds.com
BiggestClassifieds.com
ClassifiedAds.com
ClassifiedsForFree.com
ChooseYourItem.com
CommunityClassifieds.Org
CraigsList.Org
Dir.Yahoo.com
DomesticSale.com
eBayClassifieds.com
FreeAds.Tv
FreeAdsPosting.Org
FreeAdsUk.Org
FreeAds.co.uk
FreeAdvertisingForum.com
FreeAdvertisingSites.Org
FreeClassifiedsDirectory.com
FreeClassifiedSites.Org
FreeClassifiedWebsites.Org
FreeCommunityClassifieds.com
FreeOnlineAds.Org
GumTree.com
Inetgiant.com
InternetBusiness24Hours.com
InternetBusinessClassifieds.com
Kijiji.ca
LargestClassifieds.com
Locanto.com
LocalClassifiedAds.Org
MakeMoneyClassifieds.com
OnlineBusinessClassifieds.com
Olx.com
Oodle.com
PennySaverUSA.com
PostFreeAds.Org
Recylclr.com
SaleSpider.com
Skepter.com
TheFlyer.com
USFreeads.com
WorldsList.com

P/S I also advice you to invest a little in Adwords.