This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I promote my new buisness online with no money to begin?
11-19-2012, 02:28 AM
How can I promote my new buisness online with no money to begin?
I have a website http://www.workathomeunited.com/moreno my job is to refer people to Melaleuca products, which are eco-friendly and Green. Then If they want they can also benefit by having their own home business with work at home united.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:36 AM

Facebook, myspace, twitter

Ads

You can find tutorial on zero budget marketing. Your at the mercy of the search engines ranking your site, this takes time.

Create a site with tangible value, not just an advertisement, 10 pages of tutorials on working at home would attract some search engine attention.

Generate backlinks to your site from a variety of sources, comments on related blog posts that allow dofollow home page links, participate in related forums, adding your link to bio and signature, submit professional sounding press releases to free services, etc.

By the way, Work At Home is not considered a good web site title, there are too many scams exploiting novices with such sites, better to have your own site domain name more focused on a specific skill, like "plantsThatHeal.com". It's better to focus on a field narrower than working at all over the world,

Hi There,

I understand what you are going through.

Starting an online business can be quite simple for those with deep pockets. But for the rest of us, there are a few roadblocks aspiring internet marketers and online business owners needs to overcome.

What I'm going to do is to list down a few of the most effective Free traffic generation strategies out there.

List of FREE Traffic Generation Strategies:

1.Article marketing
2.Optimize your site for search Engines
3.Niche Specific JV Giveaways Events
4.Blogging
5.Video Marketing
6.Web 2.0
7.Social Networking sites
8.Forums
9.Yahoo! Answers
10.Quizzes
11.Petitions
12.Social Bookmarking Sites
12.5. Viral Marketing

Naturally, I have given you an overly simplified version of driving free traffic to your site. To explain it all in detail would be too long. You can find my full article and a brief step-by-step guide on how to execute them here:

http://ezinearticles.com/?12.5-Simple-St...id=3409441