This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just joined Twitter and can't figure out how to use it very well. Any tips or hints?
11-19-2012, 02:29 AM
I just joined Twitter and can't figure out how to use it very well. Any tips or hints?
Maybe it's because I need to know someone else with Twitter accounts that care what I say, but no one comments and I don't see that anyone responds to my comments to them.

What is the point? What am I doing wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:38 AM

You need followers. Try posting a link to your twitter page on your website or email signature to gain visibility.

Ads

Twitter will only twits what you say in order to know your status user should check your profile status. If your friends are not commenting then may be they are not intersted in your twit or may be they think its stupid to comment on small things. In facebook on the other hand seems like be the same way however you see the same feature but some how people like to comment on your status...Nothing wrong from your side quite twitter and go for facebook....may be you can add me so that i can comment on your status ........lol

good luck.

There IS no point, other than satisfying your urge to text quick short notes.