This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is George Soros a far left individual when he is worth billions of dollars ?
11-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Why is George Soros a far left individual when he is worth billions of dollars ?
I cannot find informtion, not trying to start a political debate.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:38 AM

cause he can be. Its easy to denounce everything when there is nothing you worry about

Ads

I always wonder that when some leftist pseudo-intellectual is yapping about how Republicans who make less than $250K a year are voting "against their economic interests".

Because none of his money is in America and cannot be collected by the IRS...

soros should be investigated for his role with the economic crisis. the us government must freeze all of his assets.

Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, all the real "american capilists" were worried about religion taking over.

LOL many far left individuals are rich---just look at the castro brothers

Soros father was an Esperantist who worked for Stalinist Rakosi. His father got in no trouble when Soros went to the west. He was with the many Fabians and other social engineers, in London. Under the guise of "helping" those behind the Iron Curtain he got a foothold there to profit after the wall fell, and to replace the old Kremlin propaganda with his own. He has made much trouble around the world. There is no idealizing him, he is a dissolute wreck more interested in profit than ideals. Many who looked to his institutes as representing intellectual freedom know now he represents anything but---shameful.

http://www.aim.org/special-report/the-hi...cal-power/
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22cliff+...=firefox-a

Because he grew up in a communist country and came to the conclusion that what was wrong with communism is not just that it didn't allow private wealth. What was wrong with it was that it did not allow free thought and individuals to challenge the prevailing views. Capitalism offers greater economic freedom but it's unregulated version can also threaten freedom in his view.

For example, the rule of law and free speech are both fundamental principles of a free society. But concentrations of wealth that arise from unregulated capitalism can threaten equal treatment under the law and free speech. Whoever can afford to buy a TV station or a highly skilled lawyer can bend the system to their ends.

Read his books on an "Open Society". This is his ultimate aim. He finds that communism and unregulated capitalism are both threats to an open society. I don't necessarily defend all his views but I think that's a fair summary of them.

Soros's view is essentially liberal or social democratic. He believes that government intervention in a free market sometimes enhances the freedom of the individual rather than restricts it.

As I have contended for some time now, millionaire-billionaire Liberals do not consider themselves to be the "Rich/Wealthy" that they so heartily clamber about when they start their yapping about being taxed more.

(I hope that sentence makes sense)

One world control. Guess who is at the top?