This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make money with Twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:30 AM
How can I make money with Twitter?
I just joined Twitter about two weeks ago and I have yet to see where I can make money with it. Am I not seeing something? I put my blog posts on my feed and I have about 1,000 friends so far. but I have not seen any extra income from being on Twitter. Have do you make money with Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:39 AM

for starters add wil help and some kind of affiliatve program something with revenue per sale or click or even page impressions. check google.com/adsense wont work with twitter but it will give you an idea

Ads

well putting blog posts and adding friends is not gonna work.

You will actually have to approach people and tell them about your blog.

Answer questions on the topic that is relevant to your blog on here and leave you link in the source box, lol like I have left left my website link

Write articles on article websites like ezine articles

I subscribe to Matt Bacak's Internet Marketing Dirt newsletter and he had an article in it a little while back about how you can make money with Twitter. He basically said it was not as effective for generating income as people think it is. People are gung-ho about social media now and they get caught up in the thrill of meeting other people and connecting. But what you don't realize is that most of the people on Twitter are just like you and are trying to make money, so they are not going to make you any money because most of them are broke!

I recommend that you can stay on Twitter if you want just to make friends and connections with people, but don't use it as a marketing tool. If you want to make money with Twitter, then come up with a product that people will buy about making money with Twitter as that is the only way you will do it.

I have found that article marketing is the best way to make money off of blogs and websites. I outsource all my writing and then submit an article to the directories about every 2-3 days. After about a month of this, you will start seeing a substantial increase of traffic to your site. Also, finding forums to post to on your niche is a great way to market your site as well. If you want to learn more about Matt Bacak's newsletter, check out http://www.mattbacak.com and good luck!