This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is better the zune HD or the I Pod touch?
11-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Which is better the zune HD or the I Pod touch?
I am more into music than games but the games would be nice, plus i am a clutz and always break things so which is more durable, thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:40 AM

definitely the iPod Thouch. It is totally amaaaazazing. have fun

Ads

The iPod Touch hands down. It has built in Wifi internet browsing and a fantastic interface.

These are DVR's?

Zune hd hands down, if your a music lover you would not even consider ipods as your option.
Reasons WHy
Zune HD has an OLED Display which means Faster refresh rate and better contrast
Greater brightness - The screens are brighter, and have a fuller viewing angle.
Better durability - OLEDs are very durable and can operate in a broader temperature range
OLED displays are also power efficent
Games are totally free on Zune HD at least for now and they will blow your mind away heres link to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcpgU_I-H-w

Zune HD is actually very durable its has glass screen that does not scratch,and the back is industrial metal that stays scratch-less.

Zune HD actually does have wifi and a browser unlike what others are saying here.
Its got HD Video out,HD radio,two menu screens, one keeps a track of history, playlist, new stuff.
Since your a music lover, you can benefit from Zune Pass you get unlimited songs that you can listen to on device or pc , all your songs play on your pc and your device. You can listen to Zune pass upto 3 devices and it only costs $15 a month, best of all you get to keep 10 free songs each month, its like paying $ 5 for unlimited songs

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/zunepass/default.htm

Also if your listening to a new song on radio you can actually add it to cart so the next time you log on to zune marketplace you can instantly download it.

The most awesome-st feature it has over ipod is its social feature, which keeps a track of all your song counts and that you can flaunt on forums.You can also discover new music there, you can see what others are listening

And for the games there more games coming soon, recently just last night Microsoft released new set of games completely free. PGR Ferrari Edition, Vans Sk8, Checkers, Lucky Lanes Bowling Adiosurf are some.Facebook and twitter is coming soon, just a matter of weeks. Flash will be on Zune Hd as soon Adobe finishes its work on new mobile version. More Apps are on the way.

Advantages of Owning the Zune Hd
Music Battery life is nearly 33 hours and Video Playback is 8.5 hours. Zune load faster. ZUne software syncs 10 times faster than ITunes. Zune HD starts up faster since it has Nvidia Tegra Chip, which allows it to conserve battery and produce 3D Graphics. Zunes work great with Xbox 360 right out box no need to buy extra video out cable, just plug in you zune sync cable into xbox port and your ready to listen to songs or watch movies on your xbox360. Zune Sync with Xbox 360 is also planned which would allow you to sync your stuff stored on xbox to zune.
Zune HD also has wireless sync

Music Interface on Zune Hd is unmatched, say your listening to AC/DC track, you can to go to artist page for it where you can see the artist bio, band pictures, All the albums ever produced, Related Artist, you get all this without ever connecting online, its basically stored on your device.

Now for iDont have on ipod touch
1 No Radio
2 No HD out
3 Music Quality Sucks monkey balls,
4 No OLED
5. No Tegra Processor
6. No PGR - Project Ghotham Racing
7. No Play Counts
8. No unlimetted Subscription service
9. No wireless Sync

Cons for ipods
1. Crappy Battery Life
2. Itunes still syncs slow on PCs and crashes more often.
3. Duplicate Apps that's how Apps store reached the 74000 milestone, no needs 1000 fart apps

Ironically so Ipod Touch 3 Gen battery life decreased from last years model.You know whats funny ipod touch gen 3 are basically the same as gen2 no new hardware upgrade.

Ipods users are just blind followers they have no idea what else is available in the market.Ipod folks need to stop drinking Cool-Aid

I hope this helps, i have put together some videos about zune hd that might interest you in the source section.