This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get people to notice my youtube videos?
11-19-2012, 02:32 AM
How do i get people to notice my youtube videos?
My videos are a lil obscure i put alot of effort in makeing and editing my videos but the hard work dosent pay off i barly get 220 veiws what can i do to get them more veiwes???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:40 AM

It's the common tags that people put in the tag section. The more common they are the more they will show up elsewhere

Ads

marketing, marketing, marketing! Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Empire Avenue, all valid sources of traffic. If you pay to get views, be warned the crushing feeling of disappointment when no other videos get 100,000 views.

post the link to your youtube video and i'll watch it and post it on my facebook if i find it interesting.

please subscribe to me ! i know i don't have any videos yet but i will make one starting tomorrow ! Big Grin my channel is Stephanie.dehoyos16

Get a twitter account and follow a bunch of random people. I know it sounds dumb but it works.
You should also make some video, even if it doesn't work with your style, that you KNOW will get a lot of views. Like, make a lyric video to a popular song even if there is one made already. And explain that you want more subscribers in it and that is why you are making the video, and make sure to explain what you do with your channel. Or make one about something popular, with a title that people will search for. Like right now it could be "Kristen Stewart Cheating On Robert Pattinson" but I think that one has enough vids made on itSmile So just do things like that for a while and ALWAYS explain what you are doing. Honesty is the best policy!
Hope this helpedSmile and the twitter thing really does work though it is time-consuming.

Try putting in LOTS of tags/common tags. It also helps to share your videos around a lot. You could try entering a chatroom (such as Omegle) and having a conversation with someone. They might say something like "What's up?" or "How are you doing?" Reply with something like "Oh, just editing a video", even if you're not. It'll engage their interest, and you can then go on to link them to a few of your videos. If you do it enough, you'll get plenty of views Smile

through it promotion.