This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does the process of understanding establish itself under an establishment?
11-19-2012, 02:35 AM
How does the process of understanding establish itself under an establishment?
Sounds pretty bias to me.
What are you saying Star Trek is real? LOL! Ok Beam me up Scotty! No silly its Spiderman not Mr. Spock or Captain Kurk. She had some nice legs though, I could get used to that!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:44 AM

Who exists, what is existence and the nonexistent, the establishment is a sphere of power, their main priority to secure and sustain their seats of power. The state, monarchy and church are indebted to the media in gaining their positions of power. There are many great minds who sought to free the people in exile, imprisoned or murdered. Guantanamo Bay where young Islamic s were abused following the assaults upon prisoners by women and male officers alike is well publicised, alas the peace protesters are all silenced.

The process of understanding is made difficult under the present divided houses of power, states and religion, with each seeking to entrench their own positions and dominate thereby. Only the beggars of fame, fortune and glory bowed and prostrated at the threshold of the media are allowed admittance.

Given the empowered feminists, deviant groups, minorities and heathens it would truly require an inspiring and formidable individual to silence these groups of blasphemous degeneracy and immoral reprobation sanctioned and indulged by media, state and the major religions.

Understanding requires self discipline. The creation and evolution of mankind requires a strong and sound doctrine to form character and inspire autonomy. The current state of play if a dependency culture reliant upon therapy for broken fingernails, pr broken souls raised in divided houses in a dysfunctional society. All these groups are readily remedied. The final battle of Holy War is with the sorcerers of the prostitute and their pimps.

It is a painful path of torture and torment fighting heathen unbeliever witches and their henchmen, both as cunning and as ruthless as each other and loathe to relinquish the power they enjoy. It is media indoctrination and disassembly of society, state incompetence and warmongery and the submission of a divided religions all seeking their salvation from a media feeding and exacerbating on their woe, misery and division.

An enlightened public and spiritually realised people is not on the governments agenda. The education system is systematically dismantled and become more a state indoctrination arena designed to produce industrial fodder for the workplace. The establishment for what some would construe as obvious reasons, seeks to oppress and maintain ignorance to encourage cattle like adherence to the establishment controlled drivel spewed forth from the media. Many have cured themselves of dependency upon this illusory distraction from real social issues and community cohesion.

This spurs me to action at a time the spirit has given up and seeks to depart , a civilised respectable communities cast into a hell by the market place Gods. Why doesn’t God heal amputee’s, one can also enquire as to why he causes the loss of limb in the first instance ...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719

http://www.olimu.com/readings/GodsOfTheC...adings.htm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply