This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I have to pay for everybody else?
11-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Why do I have to pay for everybody else?
I am forced to purchase products to survive and for every product I purchase, I pay for wages and benefits for the employees that make the product. Why can't I just buy the product without paying for all that social welfare? Why do I have to pay for everybody else?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:46 AM

Because if you don't pay for the employees who produce it, there would be no product to purchase. You kind of answer your own question. Duh.

If you don't want to pay for these peoples work, go and rent some land, buy some seeds and animals, grow your own food, feed your animals, spend months caring for your produce and eat it knowing that only you have produced it. See how much money you don't save lmao

Ads

Is this a serious question?

I agree you should not be responsible for all the irresponsible people Obama is advocating for.

That's life my friend and we are given no choice by those that benefit from your purchases.We are classed as the "suckers" in this society, so cheer up and have a nice day.

Well if you think of it like this people don't work or make products for free, they do it to make a living. Without paying them where are you going to get the products from. Why do people have to pay you for the work you do? its exactly the same.

You are not forced to buy anything...you could choose to live off the land.
You could build your own tent-like home (a Yurt I think its called), grow your own food and survive quite well.

If on the other hand you want to live like the rest of society and have the comfort of central heating in a brick built house with a nice shiny oven, prepared food that you just pick up off a shelf, to be eaten on a nice table before settling down on a comfy sofa to watch rubbish on a wide screen high definition t.v then you have to pay for it!

Its called life.

You don't and you ain't.

Further.... Why do I have to pay into the CEO and Executive compensation when I buy a product... It seems that the relatively dead weight, of paying into the top executives salary's and bonuses vs paying the salary of the actual "working" folks who actually build or produce a product, and perform the actual labor... well it seems to me, that the higher the exec bonus's and compensation is, the less necessary it is..... so I wonder why a "free market" doesn't ever seem to work itself out in controlling such excessive salary's and bonus's of the few at the very top.

Because only corporations are allowed to be selfish.