This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't illegals stay home and make their own countries better instead of polluting the US?
11-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Why don't illegals stay home and make their own countries better instead of polluting the US?
They are not entitled to be here illegally. They don't assimilate. They continue to bring all the bad habits with them from third world countries.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:46 AM

illegal is anther name for corporate welfare...The best thing you can do is vote out the parties and install independent politicians. My logic for this is that the political parties are already corrupted and controlled by these lobbyist institutions and with Independents in office it is harder for corporations to control the legislation and the politicians will not be able to hide as well as they do now.

Ads

Is unfortunate that you can't see past your own selfishness and outside your little bubble, to realize that we as people, should help others live quality lives. We're here once! Perhaps you should investigate and become involved in ensuring that people who come from 3rd world countries have access to all the tools they need to become part of our culture, without losing their own identity.

a) Because anyone who speaks out for better government where they live is shot or knifed to death, killed in some gruesome manner. The unpleasant truth is that these people need to rise up and overthrow the people who are making their homelands hell for them.

b) As others here have pointed out, the government looking the other way while these people come in is a cheap and easy form of corporate welfare. I blame both parties for this hypocrisy - George Bush was just as bad about letting the pressure off of the aliens at the border as Barack Obama and Janet Napolitano are now. We should NEVER have let up on the vigilance required to stop the flood of illegal immigrants into this country of ours.

c) I completely agree with your assessment. We're supposed to be oh, so politically correct and tolerant of these people and yet they themselves are sexist, racist, violent, and in general the worst neighbors you could imagine. I know that this is a generalization, but living in a heavily illegal-populated neighborhood, I've had to endure insults, vandalism, all sorts of harassment from people who shouldn't even be here. It's time to send them back where they came from.

Chloe wrote:"Is unfortunate that you can't see past your own selfishness and outside your little bubble, to realize that we as people, should help others live quality lives. We're here once! Perhaps you should investigate and become involved in ensuring that people who come from 3rd world countries have access to all the tools they need to become part of our culture, without losing their own identity.
29 minutes ago "
----------------------
Chloe, the only "selfish" ones I see are illegal aliens and their supporters. The only thing they care about is THEIR well-being. As for the "Third World" ploy, the intent of having foreign students in this country is for them to take their know-how back to their home countries and make them better. Same goes for illegal aliens, particularly the "students" pushing for the Dream Act. Even someone with a high school education could make a heck of a difference in his home country--if they weren't selfishly concerned about trying to hang on here to make life better for themselves. For that matter, Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and home to one of the world's richest men. Where is MEXICO's concern for making life better for its own citizens? 40% or so of illegal aliens come here on visitor's visas which they overstay. To get a visitor's visa (or student or other non immigrant visa), people from Third World countries typically have to show their intent to return home by listing property, bank accounts, jobs, and family members. In short, they're among the wealthier people of their country. Yet, rather than being concerned about the welfare of their home country, they'd rather come here to try for "more". Furthermore, illegal aliens do not care about the negative impact they have on Americans, in terms of jobs and use of social services. They think that we're a "piggy bank" and that healthcare and education are really "free"--because THEY don't have to pay for it, we do. No, Chloe, as I said before, the selfish ones are illegal aliens.
----------
Starbaby wrote:"For starters, ever since we cracked down on the U.S.-Mexico border, there have been fewer illegals making it across. As a result, farms have fewer workers to harvest the crops and up to 20% of the crop rots in the fields."
No, Starbaby, the only crops rotting in fields are ones doing so because of drought, not because of a lack of someone to pick them. California, for example, has more than enough workers (and if there were a shortage of workers, wages would be rising. They aren't.) Furthermore, farmers don't always WANT to harvest crops for the simple reason that there is sometimes already an OVERSUPPLY of a crop in the market driving prices down and the farmer wouldn't get enough to cover the cost of picking it.

And Wandi, just what "race" is "illegal"? I'd say the "racism" is in YOUR mind.

Illegals are much less likely to become contributory towards our society than are legals.

Look at groups like MS 13. How much do you want to bet that there are more illegal foreign borns than legal foreign borns in the gang.

Immigrants who come here legally (not those who are made legal after coming here illegally) are vetted by our embassies in their country to make sure they are both morally and physically sound before coming here.

That they have to come here illegally means they wouldn't pass the vetting process, thereby showing their undesirability.

There are millions of people, worldwide, waiting for an opportunity to emigrate here, legally. Why should all these nasty illegals be able to jump the queue, displacing those who wish to follow our laws and immigrate here legally.

Why are we rewarding these illegal scum for their illegal actions?

well, you would have the right to say that if you are a native american, otherwise, If I were you I would hold on to your negative comments. In that case all non native americans are illegal immigrants who invaded their people and lands very disrespectfully.

This is my country and my ancestors country, who is illegal here? all the non natives. Who is causing all this wars and wasting money on it? not us. Like I say every race every nationality have their own bad seeds.

You need to get out of the South and meet non-white people dude!

Why don't you read a book for once and get real information. Stop watching Glen Beck!