This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is real motivation of the liberals?
11-19-2012, 02:39 AM
What is real motivation of the liberals?
Please do not tell me they care about war or environment, I know they don't. What is that they are really after?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:47 AM

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

~ (John F. Kennedy)

Ads

Why bother telling you? It's not going to make any difference to what you think.

You are one sick puppy making a comparison between Obama to Hitler. Hitler was open about his message of hate while Obama is open about his message of helping all people.

Liberals want everything to be "equal" and "fair" (but not really -- they just can't stand for someone else to have more than they do.)

And... they believe that putting the government in charge is the way to fix every little problem.

Какой хороший кот! lol

Liberals are really interested in playing politics to advance their agendas. They want a liberal paradise that fortunately will never happen.

Like you give a Rat's @ss. You only believe what Rush tells you to believe. What are you Conservatives really after, other than making everyone either very rich or very poor, then cutting off aid to the poor?

I consider myself a liberal because I care about my fellow man regardless of geography, gender or race. We're all in this together, and whatever makes it good for one person makes it better for all. I'm tired of rich, old men running our country into the ground. I'm tired of our young people being sacrificed in the name of patriotism. I would like to see everyone have equal opportunities when it comes to education and health care. That is my motivation in supporting Barack Obama.

Brains...we want to eat your BRAINS!

They want you to depend on them for everything. Living in an imaginary world of wishful thinking they believe you should rely on their government for all your needs.