This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the failures in conducting the Iraq War proof that the Conservative world view is misguided?
11-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Are the failures in conducting the Iraq War proof that the Conservative world view is misguided?
Privatizing all resources.
Making unions illegal.
Taking away most social services and public welfare.

The Libertarian vision implemented by the neo-cons and thier so-called "free market" enterprise planned for Iraq is and will be an utter disaster. Why are so few neo-cons willing to accept that thier so-called "conservative" principles equal failure, dehumanization, and create the massive unemployment we see in Iraq today?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:49 AM

I believe so, i mean, its hard to find something thats going right in Iraq. And theres trouble brewing in N. Korea.

Ads

These folks are into total control of everything. That is why! we are
now in the total police state setup againist the american people who
will dissent againist liars and cheats.

To answer your question NO. What it is proof of though is that you can't fight a war trying to be politically correct.

If we allowed our military to do their job (which is to kill people and break things) instead of being baby sitters for the world you wouldn't have them deployed for so long.

What are you calling a resource that is being privatized? The post office? The Social Security? Those are not resources they're liabilities. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to know that. You'd have to have a lick of brains to know that.... Liberals have none.

No. Only proof that the terrorists are evil and need to be eliminated.

You know, Iraq and the other things you mentioned are so far removed from each other, and the people in charge are so far from Libertarians that your question simply cannot be answered. Your basic premises are just false, so you can't possibly hope to frame a question.

In other words, you have your head so far inserted into your own anus, you can't see anything, and you don't dare even light a match to get a look at your surroundings.

You're simply deluded and deranged.

There's no where to start with your 'notions'. .. .. .. . .Sooo I'll just go to the end of your diatribe. MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT is due to many things. Let's start with these... .. Iranian insurgents, the Iraqi Peoples failure to STABILIZE themselves, near Civil War, TERRORISTS who PUBLICLY(you are part of the public aren't you) DECLARED IRAQ to be the most IMPORTANT part of their WORLDWIDE DESTRUCTION and I could go on, but I want you to re-examine how your thought process has made you believe that somehow it's OUR FAULT.

And one last point, MR. GENIUS - -Your incorrect usage of the term 'neo-con', and the fact that you used it without knowing what it means, indicates foolishness and trying to sound like a BIG-SHOT, when we both know that's not the case.

NEO-CON - a former LIBERAL espousing political conservatism.
.... .. . WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY.... . . I could be totally wrong, but I thought all HIGH SCHOOLS had DICTIONARIES in the LIBRARY.

Please pick-up your 'sign' on the way out.

Good Day, Sir