This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a program out there for making legit money online?
11-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Is there a program out there for making legit money online?
I really need to supplement my income to make my life better and or not have to worry about the next meal or where, or when it's coming. I want something completely legitimate, No BS! I just want to know if anyone is making legit money online, or is all of it a giant hoax. I don't want to have to go on social services if I don't have to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:50 AM

Yes there are people making money online. It depends on how much you have to start with. The easiest way is getting paid for doing surveys. You pretty much get paid within 2 weeks of starting and it doesn't cost you a cent to get started. A friend of mine does this and earns around $50 - $100 a week.
To find out more do a google search for Paid surveys

The next thing is affiliate marketing. If there is something you are passionate about or don't the time or money to spend on your own website then this is the next best thing. You basically resell already made products or services on the web. The downside is that it can take a while until you start seeing the money come in and it can cost a little bit to get started.
A good place to start is http://www.clickbank.com

Another idea is buying and reselling goods on eBay. First find a product that is in relative demand and purchase it in bulk. Then, resell it online. I have a few friends that do this and make quite a nice dollar from it. The downside is you need some capital to get started.

Another idea is creating your own website and put ads on it. Allot of people do make money this way. Find out what you are passionate about and design a site around it. The downside is you will need to either develop it on your own or pay some one to do it for you.

The last idea I know is Stock and Forex trading. I know of people that make a living doing this online. With Forex you don't need much money to start, possibly around $1000 and can make some nice returns. The downside is that it is very risky if you don't know what you are doing. You will need to study and practice online for at least 6 months or until you are confident before risking any money. You can also lose it all if you make the wrong choices. Its all about the education.
The best place to start learning for FREE is http://www.babypips.com

There are allot of scams out there so be careful. The information and links here are from ideas and places that have made money for myself or people I know. I have sold on eBay as well as invested in Forex and made money.

Ads

Yes, you can make money online. But you need to accept that it is no different from any business, you have to learn how to market and be ready to put the time, effort and resources into it.

I do earn money online, but it has been a learning curve and quite a lot of hard work. In other words it is not a case of get rich quick. If you see anything advertised as such, don't believe it.

No.

Yes, im a college student and I am making extra cash through taking surveys too. I have tried a ton but the best one so far for me is cashcrate. heres a link. good luck Wink

http://www.cashcrate.com/2474507

I have hundreds of friends and associates. None of the guys/girls have ever made any money on these on line ventures. If they would have they would be talking about it and I would be in on it…..SCAM

NO, and there will NEVER be.
There are many legitimate ways to make money online, but NONE are programs. The programs only make money for whoever is selling the program.

As the first person said, there are many ways to earn money online, but you'll always have to gather information about what you do and you'll have to do research of the site you're using, I'd suggest you to use one of the two sites or both of them I have experience with. These sites are compared here: http://webupon.com/marketing/triond-vs-n...king-site/

http://tinyurl.com/2e7x4kg
This website allows you to do surveys online in exchange for cash you should all check it out.

Here's a review of what you need for each. In every case you want to deliver what your customers expect and automate as much of the process as possible.

You can make money on your site by selling things. You can sell products or services, but to make money you have to make sure you have mastered the details.

No matter what you're selling you'll need a good shopping cart. Online shoppers expect to be able to pay with credit cards and with PayPal and complete transactions online. Your shopping cart should calculate shipping charges and sales tax automatically.
http://myblooggs.com

If you're selling physical products, make sure you've worked out all the fulfillment details. Make sure that you have a shipping and inventory system that will deliver great service to your customers.

Since the net is a worldwide phenomenon, you may get orders from other countries. How will you handle them?