This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Inexpensive way to advertise beats over the internet?
11-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Inexpensive way to advertise beats over the internet?
I have a library of music produced under Fruity Loops studio by myself. I currently have an account with a group as their sole producer and also sell individually. Since I have no experience with online advertising, my question is, is there an inexpensive way to advertise samples of my beats online without a host and fees? I have learned I could host myself, but have little knowledge in that field as well. Any help will be much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:51 AM

Try Bandzoogle.com. Plans are cheap at $9.95, $14.95, and $19.95 and comes with a free ".com" domain name. Plus you get to use it free for 60 days. Lots of features to help you market & advertse your music online included:

- sync with Myspace, Facebook, Twitter
- blog
- podcast
- music download store
- merchandise store
- lots of other features.

Ads

11-19-2012, 02:51 AM

If I where you I would create a blog.... Promote yourself on a blog with your ‘’beats’’ on it. They are free to create from places like Blooger.com wordpress.com. You could also create lenses from Squidoo.com which is like a blog. But then of cause you would have to learn how to drive traffic to that blog! You could do this by posting videos to Youtube.com with links to your blog!

This is a very basic outline... But it gives you something to think about!!

Good Luck