This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I remove my Twitter account from Google search results?
11-19-2012, 02:46 AM
Can I remove my Twitter account from Google search results?
I set up a Twitter account, but perhaps naively didn't realise it wasn't like Facebook in that you can prevent your details hitting Google search... I changed the "about me" to something less ridiculous, however, the first info I posted remained on the Google cache, and now I have deleted my profile - so the link goes nowhere - but the link and about me are still there. Is there anything I can do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:54 AM

you just have to go to safari, then reset safari and click on the ones you want to erase. it should clear it off but then next time you type in your twitter again it will save itself again.

Ads

N O P E!

Welcome to the TECHNOLOGY age....delate it a THOUSAND times, someone still has a copy!

FIERCE_09

No, you cannot delete it from Google. However, if the link is gone, Google will update its data after a while, and it will fall back in the results, and dissappear eventually. But there is no way to get rid of it fast.

go to the source and delete it from there