This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Rep. Anthony We!ner (D-NY)been exposed on twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Has Rep. Anthony We!ner (D-NY)been exposed on twitter?
Why is he following so many young girls on his twitter account?
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe...twitter%3F
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe...twitter%3F

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:55 AM

HEADLINE: "Wiener Exposed On Twitter."

~Queen Nancy Pelosi

Ads

Yeah, his attempt at mitigation through humor has failed.

Weiner is an obnoxious fool , BUT , i hope he didn't go down this path... Edwards move over .....

I'm sure Twitter can tell us where the message originated from. They just need to look at their log files and at least tell us what IP address. For security reasons, I'm sure they keep track of that. It's either his home machine where it's most likely him or work machine where it could be him or someone who knew his password. Anything else and it was probably hacked. The sad part is - it doesn't matter what he does - the people in his district don't care and will still vote for him. See Charlie Rangle.

It does appear that way and his defense apparently is to mobilize support by doing more of the Republican rant thing that he does all of the time. He seems a little nuts on his best day and the facts do not support his claim that he was hacked and set up. If he was my Congressmen I would be concerned that all he ever seems to do is yell about Republicans rather than trying to get things done. He is a new age politician who serve politics and not the people. How effective can a guy this far out of control be regardless of this mess he has gotten himself into. I noticed that the CNN report on it was to defend him but the tape shown of him is alarming if that is the defense.

NO, just in His bedroom. The libs will love Him, They did Clinton, and look at what He did to woman.