This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think about this? Advice needed too.?
10-03-2012, 06:38 AM
what do you think about this? Advice needed too.?
So I have this schoolmate named Nicole. We`re not like close or anything. We`re both 17 years old. Lately Nicole and this guy named Logan have been tweeting each other a lot on twitter.

One of their twitter conversations went like this:
Nicole (twitter status): I`m really sad today. Can someone please make me smile?
Logan (@reply): I Love you
Nicole (@reply): That seriously made me smile Smile Good job Wink
Logan(@reply): Aww thanks I`m glad!

Another one of their twitter conversations went like this:
Nicole (twitter status): It`s raining like hell here, can someone please hug me?
Logan (@reply): Can I snuggle with you?

One more:
Logan (twitter status): I miss my babe.
Nicole (twitter status): I miss my Logan.

Last One:
Logan: (twitter picture) At the beach with the rest of the guys. Beautiful sunset tonight. I wish Nicole was here to see this.
Nicole: (@reply) It`s so beautiful! I wish I can be there right now.

That`s just some of their conversations. There`s way more actually on twitter. A little something about Logan first. He`s this lead singer in a band and they`re actually on tour now. He`s 20 years old. According to the stories, Nicole and Logan have been friends for around 2 months now. They met at a show or something then hung out. Based on these, do you think that they`re just friends or more than friends? And honestly it makes me so jealous when they flirt around with each other on twitter. I mean I had always had a crush on Logan. Apparently a girl even tweeted Logan asking if he and Nicole were dating. He wrote a direct message to the girl saying "Some things are best kept secret" So do you guys think Nicole and Logan are in a relationship or something? I actually want to try to become Nicole`s friend so that I can become friends with Logan too. And who knows, he might fall in love with me once he gets to know me Wink But I don`t know how I can become friends with her since we don`t really have that much in common. I need your advice Smile

Edited: So I tweeted Nicole awhile ago and asked her if Logan is her boyfriend. She did not reply me though. But she did post a twitter status saying "I am seriously tired of reading @replies to me that contain the words f*cking b*tch and/or Logan" I actually searched her @replies and I saw some them saying "You are a f*cking b*tch. Logan deserves someone better than a sl*t like you." The rest of the @replies were pretty much similar. I don`t get why she did not reply me though since I was not being mean to her or something. What can I tell her so that she`ll reply me? And I don`t get why she is so affected by the people if she`s not even in a relationship with Logan. I need your advice Smile And by the way that she reacted to it, do you think that she`s really dating Logan?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 06:46 AM

They were probably jealous so they called her that. Maybe she thought you were going to flame her too.

To be honest? I don't think she's dating him. Do they like each other? Yes.
It's probably foolish infatuation, though.

Nicole is my name too...I love it so much Big GrinBig Grin

Ads

I think they're just showing affection to each other, but they're not dating.
You can write something like this:
"Hey, I just want to know if you and Logan are dating. I don't mean anything bad, just curious." or something like that

It sounds like they r good friends but no more, that in Twitter was flirting, but that's all it looked like Smile