This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just made a twitter account and four random people are already following me?
11-19-2012, 02:49 AM
I just made a twitter account and four random people are already following me?
like.. what the heck... how did they find me!!?? I know I can block them, but it's just creepy how people can easily find your twitter account and follow you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:57 AM

thats how twitter is. more than likely its no one.

i have 100 people following me on twitter, and i only know like 30 of them lol. It happens.

If you say anything on your twitter anyone can read your tweet if there watching the tweets come in, and some will follow you. just make your twitter private and people can only follow you if you accept them.

Ads

Welcome to the world wide web.

Here's the thing with twitter. It's a great way to connect with friends, especially if you aren't seeing them on a regular basis. However, twitter is now kind of infiltrated by spammers and internet marketers too, just to promote sites or their products. Others are just plain watching people's tweets since if you haven't protected your updates, it would be visible to the public timeline. And the remaining people, they want to have as many followers as they could. Keep in mind that there are plenty of tweeter sites where you could get plenty of followers.

I think the best way is just to protect your updates Smile Hope this helps.