This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help with friends talking behind my back?! :(?
11-19-2012, 02:50 AM
help with friends talking behind my back?! :(?
right, i have just 'hacked' my friends facebook because she was telling me about this boy so i wanted to see how things were going with them so i went on her login. whilst looking for her conversation with him, i came across her talking to another one of my friends and they were b*tching about me. calling me 'chubster' and laughing because i tweeted lady gaga. what do i do? do i tell them? HELP?!!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM

First of all they aren't ur friends they r just using u.... get revenge u hacked her facebook now mess with it.....

Ads

Just show that you can handle that. Try to ignore it and make as if nothing happened.

Sometimes people say things to show off, I wouldn't ask them about it because your friend could then get annoyed that you've been on her facebook. However I have been called loads of times by my 'friends' and have come to realise that if they are thinking that about you others might too, learn from what they have said and try to resolve it forgive and move on
Karma will get them in the endSmile good luck

these 'friends' dont sound like very good friends to me. there obviously just using you &this isnt nice. tell one of them exzacktly what happened &see what they have to say. if they're like 'well its the truth' then go find yourself some better friends &only use these friends how they used you. Smile

your title - help with my 'friends' talking behind my back. There not friends if they are doing that because true friends would not called you 'chubster' because that's just nasty and there is no need for it, just stop hanging around with them and go meet some better mates, mates that will be there for you and not talk about you behind your back. thats what twitter is all about do they know that, dumb dickhead? yeah you want a celeb to tweet back or retweet, they need to grow up. serioiusly take my advice!!!!!!!!