This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any suggestions on how to bring free traffic to your website and make sales in one day?
11-19-2012, 02:53 AM
any suggestions on how to bring free traffic to your website and make sales in one day?
I'm researching the internet on how to get more visitors to my website and also make a sale. In addition to that, I would also like to know how to run or set my website on autopilot.I'm offering $10.00 (PayPal or Alertpay) to any one with a great solution, idea(s), and recommended advice.Best answers wins!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:02 AM

All of the websites which offer to drive "traffic" to your website will waste your time and money. They might get 5000 people to click on your site but the visitors will all be "robots" (commonly called "bots") who can't and won't buy anything.
Call a reporter for your local newspaper and see if she will interview you about your site. That is the best way to get discovered.
No PayPal necessary.

Ads

prlog.com has a very effective free press release. You can also write articles for goarticles, ezinearticles and ideamarketers and post them. Plus social media like Facebook has group postings and probably groups that have to do with your subject, by the way, what is your subject?
Our advice could be more helpful if we had more to go on.

Autopilot? What are you selling? If it's an ebook or electronic file then you can definitely do it. You'll need to work at getting traffic which is the main part of internet marketing. It can be done for free but it takes time. Keeping a blog updated regularly is huge, plus participating in forums, twitter, myspace, facebook, writing articles, etc. Some of everything.
But then you simply have PayPal buttons on your site that automatically send people to your download page after purchase. If it's ebooks or electronic files there's a guide for this called How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE.
http://ebooksuccess4free.webs.com