This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I deal with her?
10-03-2012, 06:59 AM
How do I deal with her?
One of my best friends, Christina, is.. Well my bestie. She's incredibly nice and everything. We did everything together. It was a while ago that this happened but I went on twitter and saw her Twitcam (livestream) and I didn't comment I just watched and then these guys came on, she got about 120 viewers and then they told her to strip.. And she did. Completely. Infront of so many people now. By then, she had 500 I'm guessing and I left as soon as I saw her naked. I don't know, she also was smoking on the Twitcam (I was on vacation when this happened. So I couldn't talk to her personally)

And now I know she's not the girl I want her to be. She's not who I thought. It scares me actually. Believe me, I'm not trolling. You can check her tweets (@ChrissyCoadyy) for proof.

I'm going back to school in 2 days and I need advice for how to talk to her because I just don't see her the way I used to. Please help ... I miss my old friend... And I know I can make more but just how do I deal / talk to her? I basically want to avoid her but that's hard because I heard were going to be in the same classes for 75% of my school year :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 07:07 AM

Stick chewing gums on her hair when she is asleep

Ads

Tell her that you don't like the who she has become and how she has changed as a person and from when you met her. Tell her that you would like the person you met back and if she is unwilling to do then you shouldn't be friends with her. I feel like she lost self control and did what other people wanted her to do which was wrong. But some people do that to fit in and get people to like them forgetting who their real friends are.

Man just talk to her. If Thas your bestie than you need to be there for her and tell her that what she's doin is defraying herself, objectifying herself. Having no respect for herself whatsoever by exposing herself on a social network. Aye I love the ladies, man, but when it comes to a girl easily exposing herself then thats just nasty. If your a good friend then you would confront her. Good luck man.