This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do? Boyfriend problems?:( ?
10-03-2012, 07:01 AM
What should I do? Boyfriend problems?:( ?
Okay so this is going to be a long one but I really need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months and our first month I got stupid and this old friend kissed me and I told my bf the truth and he broke up with me for a day but wanted me back. It kills me that I hurt him but I know I would never do it again. He says it's over and he trusts me and it's just a mistake but lately every time we argue or I go out of town he brings up the fact that I kissed someone our first month. I always have people tell me he's cheating on my and stuff but I trust him when he says he's not. Latley all we do is fight I do EVERYTHING for him all the time and he never appreciates me. He's also been really sneeky. He always hides his phone and deletes his messages. He made me delete my instagram and my twitter because he didn't like guys liking me pictures. He deleted his too but he kept his Facebook? Is that even fare? He's on it 24/7 please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 07:09 AM

This mostly young and immature stuff. Most boys aren't worth messing with and you're better off being alone, unless you can find mature prince. You also have to be mature and hold him to a high standard.
Sorry, but I had to insert an older person's point of view. Otherwise, what good am I? There are plenty of your contemporaries on this board.

Ads

Sounds like he definitely hasn't gotten over what you did. He said that he has because he was confused and didn't want to lose you for good, most likely. Also, when someone hurts you, for some reason you want them really bad, kind of like you want them to say "sorry" and be everything you want them to be. He's definitely not over it though. You can't date someone that has such an unstable relationship with you. I know it sucks, but the best thing you can do is tell him you're sorry that you hurt him, and you're sorry you have to hurt him again, but you can't see him anymore, because there is so much secrecy and mystery in your relationship. Hope this helped.

This relationship here doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all. Honey be glad you don't have kids for him cause I think you guys should move on. If you only been dating for 4 months and you're already having problems it's time to move on. When he said he forgave you and trusted you again that should of been it. When someone forgives someone they shouldn't bring up the mistakes (from the past) any more cause forgiving means to move forward in the relationship not backwards and that's what he is doing. I hope this helps you and this is just tough love for you honey.