This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I market my small business in a cheaper way?
11-19-2012, 02:57 AM
How can I market my small business in a cheaper way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:05 AM

One word - Facebook.

Tell your friends, and ask them to tell their friends, or spread it to other pages (with permission from the admins of course)

Ads

GIVE ADd in locAL NEWS PAPER

register yourself on ebay india and get online business

The cheapest and the most effective way to market your business is to do it online. Using all the social medias like Facebook, Twitter to spreed the word or your business can be really helpful. For more information visit http://www.weknowonlinemarketing.com/

Selling to your friends and relatives are the cheapest way to start a small business. It also allows you to test your products and your selling skills.

Good luck

Video marketing is very powerful.

Make video answering questions about your industry. become an expert in area online through video. Link them back to your business.

Do it Some link building here is tips for you
start forum posting you have found lots of High PR forum Example DP forum
social bookmark digg ,stumbleupon,delicious,reddit,diigo lots of search social bookmark list
twitter one of the best option follow people they follow you make tweet
facebook

this is cheap way

Thank you

Hey,

Make a website for your business and then do SEO work for that.
Like business listing, classified, Forum posting, blog of your business, directory submission etc.
Do Social media activities like Facebook page creation, company twitter profile, Linkedin company profile creation, Digg, reddit, my space etc.

these all activities help you to market your business.

Thanks,

Would you be asking this question if: your marketing was generating $100 or even $1000 for every $1 invested in marketing? Not likely.

That means that the WAY you've been marketing hasn't been very profitable, or you've just never discovered how to market effectively.

As a marketing coach, I've discovered that when someone is "watching the cost of marketing" they are measuring marketing wrong.

It isn't the up front cost of marketing that's important. It's the ultimate "cost to acquire a customer" that is important.

Marketing is a simple formula:
(Number of people who get to see your marketing message) X (conversion rate of marketing message) = (number of leads, calls, or sales you get that week)

So, if what you say in your marketing only gets you 1 call for every 10,000 marketing pieces you send out at $1 each, then THAT IS $10,000 per lead, EXPENSIVE! But if you get 1 call for every 10 that you send out at $1, then that's $10 per lead.

So, you HAVE to get the marketing message right first. Up until you fix that EVERY kind of marketing will be EXPENSIVE, and will be a total waste.

It isn't important which media you use, or what it costs, not until you get a great marketing message, then every marketing is less expensive.

Alan Boyer
alanboyer@100k-small-business-coach.com
Helping small business owners reach $100K to $250K within months, and stop playing at building a business.