This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did anyone hear about Roger Mason saying that it looking like a season on twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:57 AM
did anyone hear about Roger Mason saying that it looking like a season on twitter?
http://knickerblogger.net/roger-mason-no...ny-weiner/

Roger mason said that its "looking like a season, how you? he then said that his account was hacked.

I was kind of excited when I heard this news. does anyone believe that his account was hacked? Was he telling the truth when he said there's going to be a nba season

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:06 AM

If someone spends time and resources to hack an account, they don't usually post a message like that. Not to mention that Twitter alerts you if someone logs into your account from a new location/IP address. And as the artical mentioned, why hack Roger Mason's account? He's not exactly a superstar. I think he did actually release some info, perhaps accidentally.

Hopefully what the supposed hacker tweeted was true. A year without basketball would be horrible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply