This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my etsy page web address circulating?
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM
How do I get my etsy page web address circulating?
HonoviByTheSea.etsy.com i have worked very much on it and i wonder how to get viewers etc... are my prices reasonable? please be honest Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:06 AM

Hi there,

I think your items look beautiful! Your prices are reasonable too. Are you advertising anywhere? The only way to get viewers is if you put the effort in advertising your shop. Start a blog, a facebook fanpage, twitter, or a myspace and invite everyone! Post updates on your shop and give special sales on there. Also, looking for forums that fit your target market and posting in them will help you get views too. All you have to do is attach your link of your shop in your signature and every time you post a comment in the forums, your link will show up as well. Word of mouth is also a great way to advertising. Give all of your friends and family some business cards and tell them to help you advertise. Finally, I noticed you don't have that many items in your shop. If you list more, you'll get more chances on being at the top of the Etsy search engine. People like seeing variety when they are shopping as well.

I hope this helps you get started. I'm still a newbie on Etsy but these are what helped me tremendously in getting views.

Ads

11-19-2012, 03:06 AM

You can try this place. They list and advertise your Etsy or Ebay Store.
http://www.promoteyourstore.com