This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why so many people are addicted with twitter?
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Why so many people are addicted with twitter?
My friend says that I should have twitter account to have fun and use it to have new friends. Is that true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:06 AM

Freedom to write whatever you want as many times as you want

Ads

It's just entertaining to see the minds of others, and to gain followers. I like it, it is the only website where it's acceptable to tell people what you are doing at everymoment of every day

they like twitter because it gives them the freedom to say what ever they want and it gives them the chance to see what other people are up too, what people think is funny, who/ what people hate, etc. the problem with social networking sites such as twitter is they fool you into thinking you have friends because people follow you on twitter but honestly they are just online world friends you want real friends, that is whats important.

Hope i helped

I use twitter because I can find a lot of interesting and update information. There are many people who use tweeter have many followers so that they can introduce their interests even their businesses to them, that's another advantage. But finding friends to be your true friends in twitter is rather hard. Personally I'd rather go out and have off line connection to find real friends.