This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am trying to find out how to get business for our web design company.?
11-19-2012, 03:00 AM
I am trying to find out how to get business for our web design company.?
I have an extensive outside sales background in print and media. I have no idea how sales reps sell for web designers. My boyfriend owns a web design company...how do I sell his service? besides spending money on things like Chambers. Thank you for any help/suggestions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:08 AM

Who is his target audience? That would be a HUGE starting point. If he's trying to reach a specific audience, you'll need to direct your marketing efforts to reach that audience. For example, if most of his clients are business owners, advertise in publications and/or on websites aimed at business owners. If his audience is mostly local, placing an ad in the local paper and in community brochures/programs is the way to go. Also see if he can get listed in business directories, lots of newspapers and local communities publish at least one.

And don't forget Google ad sense. Figure out the keywords people will use to search for his services in the search engines, and your ads can pop up in search results as a premium listing.

Twitter and other social networking sites are a good way to reach people as well.

The main thing is to figure out your target market and then reach out to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply