This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the number for xbox live suspensions?
11-19-2012, 03:02 AM
what is the number for xbox live suspensions?
bascially my email is wrong and cant change because dont know password and need to know why i was suspended for 2 weeks haven't really been on Xbox lately too, anyone know the number? cant get on Xbox forums as you need to know you email details which i dont know because it got hacked I think, if it was because of my bio its been there ages and it was my friend just screwing up my bio when i let him on when I went work one day

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:11 AM

When your Xbox Live is reinstated, it'll tell you why you were banned...

Ads

Why are you spamming the boards with the same question worded differently? They are not going to lift the ban NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

Microsoft will not even discuss your account without your email or password. They will not budge on that either. They won't even acknowledge you on the phone without that info.
It may be worth trying their twitter ( @xboxsupport ) but I really can't see you having much luck!
Sorry.

There is no number. You have to post on the forums if you want to find out. Create a new account if you have to, but that is the ONLY way. If you call the support number, they just tell you to go to the forums. They will not lift the ban because 'your friend did it' as your account is your responsibility at all times.