This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I get charged for using Twitter on my phone?
11-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Do I get charged for using Twitter on my phone?
I recently connected my phone to my twitter account, and I'd like to know if I get charged extra on my phone bill, please tell me soon Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:11 AM

well for me personly, i hate twitter. but if you like it, then you have to do it on pc. it will charge you

Ads

11-19-2012, 03:11 AM

It depends if you have the data package with your phone. If you don't, you will get charged extra for using it. If you already have the data package, you will not be charged because you pay to use the internet(which is how you can use the twitter) monthly.

OR

How do you do it. Do you tweet via text message?(I'm not sure if you can do this, i really don't use Twitter, i just face book though. You can update your status and get text message alerts when you get a new friend request and stuff like that. Is that how you do it on your phone, via text message? Or are you actually using the web to use Twitter? OK bottom line, If you are doing it Via Text message(If you can do that) it should be free. If you are using the mobile web to do it, then you will be charged.