This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to promote my Kindle ebook?
11-19-2012, 03:04 AM
What is the best way to promote my Kindle ebook?
I have published my first children's book on Kindle and I am wondering what is the best way to get it noticed. I have a couple of blogs going, and am on Facebook and Twitter. Any ideas would be welcome.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:12 AM

You can promote an ebook in many of the same ways you would a print version, but you also have extra marketing avenues. Kindle readers are looking for great books and good deals, and they sign up for all kinds of lists and sites to get this information sent to them. Just take a look at Kindle Nation Daily and all the ways you can sponsor them for wide exposure.

World Library (Facebook page) lists bargin and free Kindle books. The owner will also feature your book on his blog. Search Facebook for book pages and you’ll find book review pages, genre specific pages, bargin books and many more people who love to read and talk about it.

Other ways to promote a Kindle book: visit your book’s Kindle page on Amazon and fill in tags, or words people will use to search for books. Add a link to the Kindle version (and other versions) to your blog, website, email signature and any articles you publish, if possible. (I explain these tips in detail in Book Promoting 101, the book.)

The Kindle Lover blog is an example of advertising on something directly targeting Kindle readers. There are also Facebook pages and Kindle Discussion boards you can join, but join to add to the conversation on these. Let your signature do your advertising instead of constanting spaming everyone. However, you can advertise away with the Kindle Blog above. Readers can browse the listing, sign up for email updates, and preview all the listed books. (The Kindle preview is on the blog.) Your reviews even show up.

Ads

11-19-2012, 03:12 AM

Hi, Philip, the best way to increase visibility of your eBook is to publish it on multiple platforms. Barnes & Noble offers PubIt self-publishing service that makes your eBook available on millions upon millions of Nook and Nook Color devices in ePub format that is the most used ebook format in the world that Kindle doesn't support. See the site below.