This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twitter Account Has Been Hacked and Spammed?
11-19-2012, 03:05 AM
My Twitter Account Has Been Hacked and Spammed?
So I went onto twitter today when I noticed under the twitter feeds where you can see what people have been posting, my twitter name was under it and it said I posted somthing to somebody about 1 hr ago. I wasn't even on twitter an hour go, then I looked to where it shows how many tweets you made on your profile, and it showed over 100 and more tweets when I only had like 20.

Then I checked to see what the tweets were all about and it was all about iphones and I posting to people about iphones and I don't even own an iphone and androids!

I think because I have a samsung tablet that maybe somthing in there got on my twitter account and spamming but how do I get rid of this?

Should I change my password and e-mail or how do you get rid of spamming like this so it doesn't happen again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:13 AM

I would change your password immediately, and possibly your username. A free ultra secure password generator would be good, such as Lastpass. Hope this helps!

Ads

11-19-2012, 03:13 AM

change your password and email