This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is Twitter different to Facebook? And is it good?
11-19-2012, 03:08 AM
How is Twitter different to Facebook? And is it good?
I have Facebook and thinking about being on Twitter but I don't know what it's like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 03:16 AM

Twitter is completely different to facebook in that it is a micro-blogging site. You can post messages on twitter (up to 140 characters) and gain followers of your tweets and follow other people's tweets. It is a great way to send super quick updates to people online. You can do it on most mobile phones and if you've got something to say and only a minute to spare, twitter is awesome. Because of its limitations, it is not like facebook. You can't upload loads of pictures and videos and your twitter profile is quite minimal. I think twitter is especially useful for musicians, people how are marketing something and people who want to send little snippets of info, like companies, record labels, magazines etc. I think if it's from the point of view of networking effectively with your friends, I'd stick with facebook. But if you want to send out short sharp messages, twitter is for you. Ans YES twitter is good, it's AWESOME!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply